Due to significant demand, current lead time is at least 3 weeks.
Standard lead time on orders is 2 weeks, this time is used to assemble and test your unit.
The A200S V2 is one of the smallest BLDC motor controllers available (110x80x38mm). Yet it packs a serious punch!
It is modular with separate power and logic boards.
You can order all parts of the A200S individually.
Comes with 3x XT90 connectors, 3x 5mm lugs and nuts.
- Weight 330g without wires
- Dimensions Overall: 110x80x38mm
- CNC Machined Aluminium Heatsink base anodized black with rubber shock mounts
- Optional 3D printed top cover (you can print it yourself: http://teamtriforceuk.com/a200s-v2-case-3d-model-for-3d-printing/)
- Triple Amass XT90 input connections
- 2x M5 bolted terminals for motor output per phase (2 is only needed if you are running over 180A continuously)
- Motor connector - Hall sensors, encoder, temperature
- Communications connector - ADC, UART, SPI, Buttons
- CANBus connector
- PPM/Servo connector
- Integrated 0.5A 5V BEC
Motor Commutation Modes
- FOC - Sensorless, Hall Sensors or Encoder
- BLDC - Sensorless, Hall Sensors or Encoder
Motor Control Modes
- Current - Controls current to motor irrespective of duty cycle
- Duty Cycle - Controls duty cycle sent to motor irrespective of current
- PID RPM control - Controls motor RPM using a PID loop
- ADC - For use with analogue throttles, supports cruise control and reverse
- UART - For PC control using VESC®* Tool and custom applications
- CANBus - For custom applications, also supports slaving controllers and traction control
- 0-75v rating, 18 cell LiPo maximum (recommended 16s, no braking on 18s)
- please see table above
- Software overcurrent protection
- Slow temperature cutoff
- Battery voltage cutoff
Programming features - using VESC®* Tool
- Adjustable current limits, Battery and Motor current are independently controlled
- Adjustable voltage limits
- Adjustable RPM limits
- Adjustable Power limits
- Adjustable duty cycle limits
- Adjustable regenerative braking
- Adjustable throttle curves and ramping time
- Real time and Sampled Data monitoring and graphing
You can now program your VESC®* via Bluetooth using the NRF module available here:
Android APP is available on the Play Store:
The A200S is based upon the VESC®*-Project.
* VESC is a registered TM, owned by Benjamin Vedder