We are now accepting pre-orders for the revised version V2.1 which has some minor improvements to the logic board to improve reliability.
It now has the pinout of each connector on the top and the programming connector has been changed to a row of 0.1" headers.
Please note that we will not receive the PCBs for this new model until around the end of July. So please be patient.
The A200S V2.1 is one of the smallest BLDC motor controllers available (110x80x38mm). Yet it packs a serious punch!
It has separate power and logic boards.
You can order all parts of the A200S individually.
Comes with 3x XT90 connectors, 3x 5mm lugs and nuts with covers.
- Weight 330g without wires
- Dimensions Overall: 110x80x38mm
- CNC Machined Aluminium Heatsink base anodized black with rubber shock mounts
- Optional 3D printed top cover (you can print it yourself: http://teamtriforceuk.com/a200s-v2-case-3d-model-for-3d-printing/)
- Triple Amass XT90 input connections
- M5 bolted terminal for motor output per phase
- Motor connector - Hall sensors, encoder, temperature
- Communications connector - ADC, UART, SPI, Buttons
- CANBus connector
- PPM/Servo connector
- Integrated 0.5A 5V BEC
Motor Commutation Modes
- FOC - Sensorless, Hall Sensors or Encoder
- BLDC - Sensorless, Hall Sensors or Encoder
Motor Control Modes
- Current - Controls current to motor irrespective of duty cycle
- Duty Cycle - Controls duty cycle sent to motor irrespective of current
- PID RPM control - Controls motor RPM using a PID loop
- ADC - For use with analogue throttles, supports cruise control and reverse
- UART - For PC control using VESC®* Tool and custom applications
- CANBus - For custom applications, also supports slaving controllers and traction control
- 0-75v rating, 18 cell LiPo maximum (recommended 16s, no braking on 18s)
- please see table above
- Software overcurrent protection
- Slow temperature cutoff
- Battery voltage cutoff
Programming features - using VESC®* Tool
- Adjustable current limits, Battery and Motor current are independently controlled
- Adjustable voltage limits
- Adjustable RPM limits
- Adjustable Power limits
- Adjustable duty cycle limits
- Adjustable regenerative braking
- Adjustable throttle curves and ramping time
- Real time and Sampled Data monitoring and graphing
You can now program your VESC®* via Bluetooth using the NRF module available here:
Android APP is available on the Play Store:
Help and support available here:
The A200S is based upon the VESC®*-Project.
* VESC is a registered TM, owned by Benjamin Vedder