The A100S is our highest voltage controller that can be used for both Brushed and Brushless motors.
Quick tips on setup
Please be careful when programming settings.
We recommend detecting motors using the FOC motor setup wizard. This will automatically find the correct settings for your motor.
LiPo batteries are extremely dangerous if handled incorrectly.
ALWAYS run with a fuse.
24S (150V FETs)
35A continuous with no additional cooling
?A continuous with light airflow
- Dimensions: ? x ? x ?mm
- Weight ~?g
- XT60 Battery input
- MR60 Motor output
- 20 Pin Pico-Clasp connector for IO
Hall, Motor temp, 5v, 3.3v, SWD, External ADCs, SPI, I2C, PPM, CANBus, Power enable
Motor Commutation Modes
- FOC - Sensorless, Hall Sensors, HFI
- BLDC - Sensorless, Hall Sensors
- DC - For driving brushed DC motors on outputs A and C.
Motor Control Modes
- Current - Controls current to motor irrespective of duty cycle
- Duty Cycle - Controls duty cycle sent to motor irrespective of current
- PID RPM control - Controls motor RPM using a PID loop, gives high torque even at low rpm.
- CANBus (UAVCANv0)
- 24S Model: 15-100v, 4-24S LiPo
DCDC at 140V MAX.
MOSFETs are 150V.
Electrolytic are 160V.
Ceramic are 250V.
- Active current limiting - actively limits motor current to stay below programmed limit
- Software over current protection - stops motor running if the current exceeds programmed limit
- Slow temperature cutoff - ramps down motor current when approaching programmed max temperature
- Battery voltage cutoff - ramps down motor current when approaching programmed voltage cutoff
- Under / Over Voltage cutoff - stops motor running if the voltage goes outside the programmed range
Programming features - using VESC®* Tool
- Adjustable current limits, Battery and Motor current are independently controlled
- Adjustable voltage limits
- Adjustable RPM limits
- Adjustable Power limits
- Adjustable duty cycle limits
- Adjustable regenerative braking
- Adjustable throttle curves and ramping time
- Real time and Sampled Data monitoring and graphing
- Automatic motor detection and tuning
The A100S runs the popular VESC®*-Project firmware by Benjamin Vedder.
* VESC is a registered TM, owned by Benjamin Vedder